Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter ~

I just have to post our Happy family Easter Pics. Please please take note of my very special chicken. She has to be the cutest I know. She is so loving and caring. Whenever I have had a dull moment she wonders through the house to look for me and nests under my arms giving comfort. My In laws arrived for the Easter period and I must say sharing time cooking with our 'Gogo'(Grandmother in Zulu)was wonderful. Every meal made was taken under the courtyard tree for dinner. Memories in the making. My Mom knitted these adorable place settings for our Easter morning table. Our computer has been down for weeks so I missed sharing this moment with you... Ps. This does not happen to be a new layout. It just happens to have landed on my lap and I am unable to sort it out, so do excuse the photo arrangment! A happy day to you~

11 comments:

Jackie said...

so pretty! <3

Kelly said...

Hi dear Sista, Beautiful and warm Easter memories. Love your special chicken.

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Dear Suzanne, Hello! Such prettiness here as always. I love the little knitted baskets. I always get to think of you when I arrange our spring nature table and then with easter too, we have the flower garland you sent and the little knitted chicks. I hope you have been well and are enjoying a beautiful season.
With love, Renee

W-S Wanderings said...

You have such a beautiful, light-filled aesthetic. The little baskets and bunnies are adorable! And that white cupboard with glass doors? Absolutely wonderful. Everything here makes me smile.

Susan said...

I love your little baskets and chicks and such beautiful photos of family. Ari and I enjoyed putting ornaments on the Christmas tree that you sent me; treasured items that I hold onto dearly, XOXO

Terra said...

Your home scenes are beautiful and I like all the bunnies.

Lori ann said...

dear suzanne,

i'm so sorry to hear your computer has been down, but i'm glad to see you were able to put up this lovely post. i love that your mom gifted you those beautiful knits and your chicken is so cute!
xox lori

Rosalie said...

Sooo sympathische Bilder!
Liebe Rosaliegrüße

Anonymous said...

An interesting blog, too bad we rarely write.
But the house with children needs to be cleaned.
It's important for children to use natural cleaning products
without harmful chemicals. Since I use http://bit.ly/1f5ATC3 especially
http://bit.ly/1fbDWsu house smells great and my kids are safe.

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Dear Suzanne, You just came to my thoughts and I wanted to say hello… Hello!!! How have you been my far far away friend? (Funny to write at christmastime on your easter post…) I hope you and your family are all doing well. I cannot imagine how your girls must be growing!! Chloe is 13 now!!!
I hope your year ahead is filled with happy and beauty and peace!
Love to you!
Renee XOXO

Clipping Path Service said...

Great post.thank you so much.Love this blog.